Employment-Based Immigrant Visas

Outstanding Professor/Researcher or National Interest Waiver-Which is the best option for you? Should a native of Japan apply under the EB-1B Outstanding Professor/ Researcher category or under the EB-2 National Interest Waiver?  The answer is that if the individual qualfiies under both categories, it is best to apply under the EB-2 NIW category.  This is […]

Employment-Based Immigrant Visas Read More »