Schedule a Consultation 301-529-1912




Spouses of U.S. armed forces members can obtain a green card in the U.S. even if they have never been inspected and admitted (entered without inspection).

There is a common misconception that if a foreign national entered the U.S. without inspection, but is married to a U.S. citizen, he/she can obtain a green card while in the U.S.  There is more to the story. If a person enters the U.S. without inspection, the person cannot get a green card unless the individual first leaves the U.S. and travels abroad to a U.S. Consulate for his/her visa interview.  This is because the individual has not been inspected and admitted and is therefore “inadmissible.”

Parole-in-Place tries to avoid the lengthy separation of military families by allowing the spouse (in meritorious cases only) to adjust status within the U.S.  We have made compelling arguments through prosecutorial discretion requests bolstered by crucial and highly persuasive supporting documents.

Contact Us

Please give us a call to discuss your case. In-person consultations are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please call our office at 301-529-1912 , text us, submit a request for consultation form below.

Please be sure to provide a timeline of events along with details of your entire immigration history.